How To Do a Merchant and Offer Search?
Offer searches are performed based on location. Each offer and location has geographical information associated with it – the offer’s proximity to the member depends on geography.
By default, smartphones and browser applications obtain the latitude and longitude required to offer searches on mobile and desktop devices. In addition, member supplied data such as zip codes and addresses are used in the search.
Each member can filter on categories by selecting menu section options such as “Food” or “Health and Wellness” then selecting a category or area of interest.
Offer Redemption Process
Once the member selects an individual offer, the coupon can be redeemed. Each offer has a specific redemption method(s) associated to it.
- Mobile – The mobile screen with the validation code can be shown to the merchant. Once the member expresses the intent to redeem the coupon (i.e., click on the button) the coupon is considered redeemed. In some cases, a bar code will be displayed that can be scanned by the merchant to redeem the coupon.
- Print – The member can print their coupon from either or mobile or desktop.
- Click URL – The member can click on the link to the online retail partner’s website to receive the discount – a supplied promotional code may be required during the checkout process to receive a given discount.
When a member returns to view the used offer, the member can see that this offer has already redeemed and not available for use (this may differ based on the membership level).
Merchant Did Not Honor Offer
- From the HELP menu click “The merchant did not honor this offer” is an option to report the non-honor to Multikrd. This will create a notification that will allow us to work out issues with the merchants. In the event that a member does not have unlimited offers, the available offers will be reset, allowing the member to use the offer at a different merchant.
Report Location Closed
- From the HELP menu click “The location is closed”. There is an option to report the closest location to Multikrd. This will create a notification that will allow us to work out issues with the individual merchants. In the event that a member does not have unlimited offers, the available offers will be reset, allowing the member to use the offer at a different merchant.
Request An Offer Reset
- If for any reason the member is not satisfied or has any issues with the offer, then from the HELP menu click, “Request an offer reset”. It gives the option to request that your offer be made available for use again. All requests are reviewed to ensure our members are completely satisfied with the merchant services and offers.
How Do You Protect My Personal Information?
We take appropriate security measures including physical, electronic and procedural measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive Personal Information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your Personal Information.
Users should avoid sending Personal Information through insecure email
To protect your privacy and security, never share your username or password and always log out of the Services as soon as you are finished using the service.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) aims to enhance security for consumers by setting guidelines for any company that accepts, stores, processes, or transmits credit card information — regardless of the number of transactions or the size of those transactions. This is a requirement industry wide to ensure every business is doing their part to protect their consumers.
Is My Wage Advance a Loan or Not?
No, your Wage Advance is not a loan. It is an advance on your earned wages. This service allows you to easily cover your expenses without taking out a loan or incurring high interest debt.
According to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (“CFPB”), in its frequently asked questions and under 12 CFR §1041.3(d)(7), advances of wages are not credit and are thus excluded from the Payday Lending Rule provided that (1) the advance is made by a company that provides consumer financial products as part of the employers benefits program; (2) the advance is extended to the employer’s employee; and (3) the advance is made only against the accrued cash value of any wages the employee has earned up to the date of the advance.
Do You Report My Wage Advance to Any of the Credit Bureaus?
No. Any wage advance you request is not reported to any of the credit bureaus as these are not considered loans as defined by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (“CFPB”).
Does My Employer or Boss Know About my Wage Advance?
We work directly with your HR and Payroll Departments to communicate the wage advance request. These requests are then deducted from the paycheck issued by your company on your next payroll. We encourage you to reach out to your HR representative and inquire who will know within your company.
How Much Money Can I Request in a Single Transaction?
The total amount of money you may request depends on a couple of factors. First, it will depend on the wages you have earned since your last pay date until today, and secondly, what type of membership you have.
If you have a free membership, then you can borrow up to 50% of your net earned wages since your last pay date. Within a single pay period there is not a maximum number of requests you can make however, the available amount for request will be capped at 50% of you currently net earned wages since you last pay date, or $500 per transaction.
If you have a premium membership, you can request up to 100% of your net earned wages since you last pay date. Within a single pay period there is not a maximum number of requests you can make however, your available amount for request will be capped at 100% of you currently net earned wages since you last pay date, or $500 per transaction.
Can I Ask for a Wage Advance More Than Once in the Same Pay Period? Is There a Limit?
There is not a maximum number of requests you can make during the same pay period, however your available amount for request will be capped at 50% of your current net earned wages since you last pay date if you have a free membership or 100% if you have a premium membership.
When are the Funds Available in My Account?
When you make a wage advance request, There are two options, “Standard” and “Express”, for when the funds in your account will be available. With the Standard option then funds will be deposited in your account within 1 – 3 business days. The Epress option will make funds available in you account within 1 hour regardless of the time and day you make the request.
How and When is my Wage Advance Repaid?
We are in direct communication with your Payroll Department. This allows us to keep current with requests made during each pay period. Your employer will process a deduction from your paycheck for the total amount that was advanced including, transaction fees. Your employer will then send us the funds to repay those wage advances we made available to you. There is no action you need to take or do.
How Does The Cash Back Service Work?
Our platform helps you earn cash rewards while shopping online. Through a network of affiliate businesses, Multikrd offers customers the possibility to shop with nearly 5,000 U.S. online retailers.
What Retailers Does Multikrd Work With?
We have established partnerships with more than 5,000 retailers. . Walmart, Target, AliExpress, KOHL’s, Best Buy, The Home Depot, and many-many more… Browse through the “Cash Back Opportunities” section to find and bookmark your favorite ones.
Will I Be Charged For This Service?
Cash back is a complimentary service for both free and premium members.
How Much Cash Back Will I Receive?
The cash back you will receive depends on your membership level. If you are a premium member, you will receive 1.5x the standard cash back per qualifying purchase. If you are at highest level, you will receive 2x cash back points per qualifying purchase. You can always purchase a badge and increase the amount of cash back to reach a higher level!
How Can I Find A Participating Store?
There are several ways. You can search by going to the “Cash Back Opportunities” section. Our search function allows our members to find their favorite store by name.
What Browsers Does Multirkd Service Support?
To ensure a seamless experience and accurate geo-location tracking, it is recommended that the purchase is placed through the latest version of these four browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari by Apple, or Microsoft Edge.
What Does “Pending”, “Available” and “Total Earned” Statuses Mean?
- “Pending” status indicates that a transaction has been tracked, and it is in the process of being verified (and approved) by the brand.
- “Available” means that Multikrd has received the cash back rewards from the retailer, and you may now withdraw, use it or donate it.
- “Total Earned” reflects the total cash back rewards that you’ve earned in the course of using our platform.
How May I Withdraw The Money?
There are two options to withdraw the cash back rewards either “Standard” or “Express”. With the Standard option funds will be deposited in your account within 1 – 3 business days. With the Express option funds will be available in your account within 1 hour regardless of the time and day you make the request. Of course, you can always support your local, favorite non-profit organizations by choosing to donate your earned cash back.
What Purchases Are Not Eligible For Cash Back?
Not all purchases will qualify for cash back. It is important to emphasize that we offer cash back on everything that it can be offered on from those affiliates stores to our program. However, the main “no-cash back” scenarios do need to be highlighted. Cash back will not be available in the following circumstances:
- Purchases of items not eligible for cashback. Examples of such purchases may include gift cards, white glove delivery, gift packaging, and other value-add services, certain products or product categories, etc. It is easy to identify these by checking the store-specific terms (disclaimers/rules), and it is important to clearly communicate these terms to the end consumer/shopper.
- Redemptions of gift certificates or store credit
- Returns and/or chargebacks
- Shipping charges
- Taxes (e.g.: sales tax, customs duties, etc)
- Clicks on links of other affiliate websites prior to completing the purchase. You should place the order immediately after the last click on a link within the platform (i.e. without navigating off to any other website).
- Engagement with other advertising. Similarly to the above point, since most merchants pay on the “last touch” only, it is integral that the user does not break his/her shopping journey (from Multikrd’s environment to the store’s website) by visiting other websites or clicking other ads (be it display advertising, remarketing ads, paid search placements, or any other ads).
- Prior engagement with the other affiliate websites or other advertising. Since some merchants pay on “first touch”, if/when before using our platform, the shopper interacts with other merchant’s advertising (be it their own paid search, social media, email, or other affiliate(d) partners of theirs), they might not see/receive cashback on the corresponding purchase(s).
- Cookie expiration. Since all affiliate programs compensate only within a set cookie life period, Multikrd encourages the users to click through to the store’s website before each new purchase (i.e. starting their shopping journey from the Multikrd platform and not navigating off it until reaching the order confirmation page).
- Usage of certain coupon/discount codes (e.g.: customer reengagement coupon sent by the store to their email newsletter subscribers).
- Telephone orders (i.e.: situations when after clicking through to the store website, the shopper decides to call the store and place his/her order over the phone).