Last Updated: December 12, 2020.
- Personal Information and Other Information We Collect About You
In General. We may collect Personal Information that can identify you such as your first and last name, contact information and email address, employment status and other employment information, and other similar information. When you provide Personal Information to us, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
- Information you provide. We may collect and store any Personal Information you enter when registering to use or accessing or using our Services or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, employment information, social security number or individual tax payer identification number, driver’s license information or other official identification information, password information, birth data and telephone number.
We may also receive or otherwise collect, store or use information that you provide when making a purchase, such as payment card information or bank account information, as well as information about your purchases such as items purchased, amounts paid and transaction date.
We may also collect and store information you provide to us voluntarily by completing web forms, participating in polls, or contributing to blogs, postings, contacting customer service, and other media.
We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, other demographic information and your Multikrd® card/member number.
When you use the Services, we automatically collect information about the Services you use and how you use them, such as information about your interactions with the Services, the pages or other content you view, and other actions you perform while using the Services, and log information which might include your IP address, access times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information (e.g. crashes, unsuccessful logins, browser type), the web page you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the Services, and other relevant information. We collect and monitor this data in order to keep track of the security and privacy of your account.
Additionally, for some of the Services, including, without limitation, cash back program Services and/or MK Financing employee wage access services, or our Premium Membership Services which require payment of a recurring annual or monthly fee, you may be required to provide us and/or our third-party service providers with your bank account and/or debit/credit card information, which may include providing certain login access credentials (e.g., username and password), or other account or financial information. This information allows the third parties we work with to gain online access to the accounts you maintain with a third-party financial institution and that you choose to designate for use in connection with such Services. You may only provide third-party account access credentials and authorize our vendors to access valid accounts that you hold in your own name. For MK Financing employee wage access services provided by MK Financing, LLC (“MK Financing”), you or your employer or your employer’s payroll processing services provider will also provide to us and/or MK Financing your bank account, debit/credit card, paycheck, wage, salary and/or other compensation information, including whether you are an hourly, exempt or non-exempt employee, your pay day and the amount of accrued pay information in order for you to use such Services.
When you provide your bank account information including any login credentials and other information described above for use by us and/or our third-party vendors, you authorize Multikrd to use the information in order to provide and/or enhance your use of the Services. The authorization will remain in effect until you update this information in your account. Removing your bank account information or other above-described information may affect or prevent your ability to receive the Services.
- Information we collect from other sources. We may also periodically obtain both Personal Information and non-Personal Information about you from advertising companies, and ad networks business partners, contractors and other third parties and add it to our account information or other information we have collected. Examples of information that we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, purchase history and additional demographic information. We may also receive information about you from third parties, such as your financial institutions, identity verification services providers, and payment processors. We may also receive information about the products, discounts, or Services you received through the third-party discount benefits service providers that we work with.
- Information from your employer. Personal Information regarding your employment and name, email address and contact information, and as noted above, if you use the MK Financing employee wage access services, your bank account, debit/credit card information, paycheck, wage, salary and/or other compensation information, including whether you are an hourly, exempt or non-exempt employee, your pay day and the amount of accrued pay information will be shared with us by your employer or your employer’s payroll processing service provider and/or by you. As indicated herein, this information may also be shared with our affiliates and such third-party service providers as needed for the provision of the applicable Services.
- Information collected automatically. As noted above, we automatically collect information from your browser when you use our Services. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, geolocation, as well as the content of any undeleted Cookies that your browser previously accepted from us and the referring website address.
- A session Cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our Services.
- A persistent Cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. For example, when you sign in to our Site, we will record your user or member ID, which is your email address, and the name on your user or member account in the cookie file on your computer. We store your unique member ID in a Cookie for automatic sign-in. This Cookie is removed when you sign-out. For security purposes, we will encrypt the unique member ID and any other user or member account-related data that we store in such Cookies. In the case of sites and services that do not use a user or member ID, the Cookie will contain a unique identifier.
- Third-Party Service Provider Cookie Use. We may allow our authorized service providers to serve Cookies from our Services to allow them to assist us in various activities, such as doing analysis and research on the effectiveness of our Site, content and advertising. You may delete or decline Cookies by changing your browser settings. (Click “Help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.) If you do so, some of the features and services of our Services may not function properly. More information may be found for the following browsers here:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en-GB
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Safari (Desktop): https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Android Browser: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
Information regarding management of cookies from third-party websites is also available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
We may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our Site visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities. Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike Cookies, which are stored on the user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in email) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our Site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website.
Google Analytics. We may also use Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google LLC (“Google”) that tracks and reports on our web traffic. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms at https://policies.google.com/?hl=en. You can also find out more about how Google uses data at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. Additionally, the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics (available at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-analytics-opt-out/fllaojicojecljbmefodhfapmkghcbnh?hl=en).
- How We Use the Information We Collect
In General. We use your Personal Information in order to provide our Services to you and for Services-related communications. Multikrd has arranged for your employer to obtain membership for discount/benefit programs for products and services (“Discount Benefits”) from independent third-party service providers such as HSP EPI Acquisition LLC d/b/a Entertainment (“Entertainment”), and/or Access VG, LLC d/b/a Access Development (“Access”), and/or access to third-party merchant websites through interfaces provided by third-party service providers such as Clever Technologies, LLC (“Clever Technologies”), in order to provide you with access and use of said Discount Benefits. When you provide Personal Information to us, we will use that information primarily so that you can access Discount Benefits such as discounts for products and services, such as travel and dining, usually through one or more separate websites operated by such third-party discount benefits service providers or the applicable merchants themselves. Our Service-related communications are transactional messages about your account, billing information, order status, surveys, support, customer service, research you may be interested in or are participating in, policy changes, or other Service-related notifications. You can manage your email preferences and opt out of certain communications. However, service-related communications are necessary for us to continue to provide our Services to you.
Financial information. We may use your financial information or payment method information to process payment for any purchases, transactions, cash back or sales made using the Services, either directly or through third-party payment processors, as well as to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
We may use your financial information to verify your identity, comply with and support banks’ and other service providers’ compliance with applicable laws, including anti-money laundering and sanctions screening rules, prevent, detect and investigate fraud, hacking, infringement or other suspected or actual misconduct, crime, or violation of an agreement involving the Services.
Additionally, if you use the MK Financing employee wage access services, MK Financing may use your bank account, debit/credit card and paycheck, wage, salary and/or other compensation information, including whether you are an hourly, exempt or non-exempt employee, your pay day and the amount of accrued pay information in order to determine whether wage access transactions can be made and if so, the amount, timing and account(s) from which wage access payments will be drawn from, deposited and/or repaid, including any funds processing charges, wage access program participation charges or other charges related thereto.
Other Uses. We may also use Personal Information that we collect about you to do the following:
- Deliver the products and services that you have requested.
- Verify the existence and condition of your bank account.
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support.
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others.
- Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties.
- Develop and display advertising content tailored to your interests on our Site and other sites.
- Verify your eligibility and deliver cash back, wage access, or in connection with prizes related to contests and sweepstakes if any.
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and maintain a safe, secure, and trusted environment for you when you use the Services. We use your Personal Information to make sure our terms, policies, and agreements with you and any third parties are enforced.
- Monitor, investigate, prevent, and mitigate any suspected or actual prohibited activities on our Services.
- Manage our business and perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- Provide customer support to you regarding your use of the Site and the Services, and/or in connection with transactions you have undertaken for products or services using the Discount Benefit Services.
We may be required to process your Personal Information under certain laws and regulations, such as tax laws. We will also process and otherwise provide any and all information to law enforcement agencies or others if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal or regulatory process (such as a judicial proceeding, court order, or government inquiry) or obligations that we may owe pursuant to ethical and other professional rules, laws, and regulations; (b) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (c) enforce or apply the policies, terms and conditions of our service providers; and/or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of MultiKrd’s employees and contractors, other users and the public. We cannot provide the Services to you without such processing.
- With Whom We Share Your Personal Information
Personal information. We share Personal Information as indicated below. We may also share Personal Information with your consent for other uses. You also have the opportunity to opt-out of use of your Personal Information as explained in the “Opt-Out” section below. We may share Personal Information with:
- Authorized Ancillary Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our Site functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our Service. These service providers may have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions.
Entertainment® Offer Rules of Use: https://memberservices.entertainment.com/KnowledgeBase/Details/?id=150
- Affiliates. We share Personal Information like your first and last name, contact information and employment information and status and bank account information with our affiliates if and as necessary to provide the Services. Such affiliates may advertise on our Services and we may share your Personal Information with them to market and provide its products and services to you. If you would like to opt out and limit Multikrd’s sharing of information, please see the “Opt-Out” and “How to Contact Us” sections below. As used herein, “affiliate” means any person or entity directly or indirectly controlling or having the power to control, or controlled by or being under common control with another person or entity. For this purpose, “control” means the direct or indirect possession of power to direct or cause the direction of the management or policies of such party, whether through ownership or stock or other securities, by contract or otherwise.
- Other situations: We also may disclose, share or transfer your Personal Information to third parties in the following situations:
- To a court, law enforcement, your employer or other third-party in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- To your employer, law enforcement or other third-party when we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Services Terms and Conditions or other agreements or policies.
- To direct you to programs, actions, content and events that may be pertinent and helpful to you based on relevant data, such as information you choose to share with us or benefit programs your employer wishes to promote.
- Aggregated and Non-personal Information
We may share aggregated and non-Personal Information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our Services and on websites of third parties. We may combine non-Personal Information we collect with additional non-Personal Information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our Services and the most popular features or services accessed for us or our affiliates. This information does not contain any Personal Information and may be used for any purpose, including to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
- Third-Party Websites
- How You Can Access Your Personal Information
If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to review and update your Personal Information online by logging into your online account with the benefit provider for which you wish to update your Personal Information. You can also review and update your Personal Information by contacting us. More information about how to contact us is provided below.
- Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our Services because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on our Services
At any time, you can choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional emails or newsletters from us by contacting us by e-mail or postal mail as follows: Multikrd, LLC, 6700 Woodlands Parkway, Suite 230-237, The Woodlands, Texas 77382 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When your register on our Services, you will be given a choice as to whether you want to receive e-mail messages about special offers and deals related to your interest. You may change your decision to opt out as noted in the “Opt-Out” section below, by contacting us by e-mail or postal mail as follows: Multikrd, LLC, 6700 Woodlands Parkway, Suite 230-237, The Woodlands, Texas 77382 or by email to email@example.com. You also will be given the opportunity, in any commercial e-mail that we send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Please note that changing information in your account, or otherwise opting out of receipt of promotional email communications will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third-party (such as an event provider) before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third-party.
- How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your Personal Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access Personal Information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions and subject to confidentiality. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive Personal Information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your Personal Information.
However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their Personal Information and should avoid sending Personal Information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
To protect your privacy and security, never share your username or password for the Services and always log out of the Services as soon as you are finished using the service.
- Children’s Privacy
By using this Site or the Services, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If a user submitting Personal Information is suspected of being younger than 18 years of age, we will require the user to close his or her account, and we will also take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Please notify us if you know of any individuals under the age of 18 using the Services so we can take action to prevent such access.
- Visiting our Websites from Outside the United States
We may share information relating to users of the Site with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties on an anonymous, aggregate basis. While this information will not identify you personally, in some instances these third parties may be able to combine this aggregate information with other data they have about you, or that they receive from third parties, in a manner that allows them to identify you personally.
- No Rights of Third Parties
We generally retain your Personal Information as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes of collection or to comply with applicable law. Otherwise we will try to delete your Personal Information upon your request or when we no longer need it for the purposes it was originally collected.
- Notice to Individuals in California
California law permits California residents to ask us for a notice that identifies the categories of Personal Information that we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and that provides contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to us at the address provided under the “How to Contact Us” section.
- Do Not Track Signals
Currently, we do not monitor or take any action with respect to Do Not Track signals or other mechanisms, which means that we collect information about your online activity both while you are using the Services and after you leave our Services.
- How to Contact Us
If you would like to opt-out and/or limit our sharing of your Personal Information, you can call us at 1-866-995-2736, visit us -online at www.multikrd.com or please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at Multikrd, LLC, 6700 Woodlands Parkway, Suite 230-237, The Woodlands, Texas 77382, Attn: Privacy Opt-Out. You can opt out of our sharing of your Personal Information disclosed to third parties including affiliates and nonaffiliates for such third parties’ marketing use. Please understand if you opt out of receiving promotional correspondence from us or our affiliates, you may not be able to use some or all of our Services, and we may still contact you in connection with your account with us and your use of our Services.